Friday, November 6, 2009

Macho macho man

What wonderful songs you can hear (and see) if you are watching Pay TV late at night. Really, it's too much fun. (Hence the post title.)
Well people, this is my first blog.
Caught a bit unawares, but I do aim to improve.
I will be posting a blog everyday, and my goal is to reach and connect with one person every day. It is a very small world, and the more you connect the more you realise that this is the case.
(Hello Luke and your gorgeous family who I had the pleasure of meeting tonight. Looking forward to meeting up next week x)
Life is not always random.
I can thank my new friend Cheri from Great Lakes Michigan for that thought this week. We have known each other for a few days and I consider her a friend, and a part of my life already. If by any chance you get to read this Cheri, I just need to say Happy Anniversary, you are a wonderful woman.
Life is short, sometimes fast, sometimes slow. Make sure you strap yourself in and hang on for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment