Monday, January 4, 2010

Thought Process Affirmation

"I am easily able to choose which thoughts I want to think."

From my own perspective and through the comments from others I know that this is often a struggling point when it comes to conscious thinking. So I thought it would be an idea to open this one up for discussion and see what our words of wisdom our fans could share to help others on their journey.

For me I have found that when a negative thought plants itself in your head a great way to counteract this is by placing your hand above your heart, closing your eyes and repeating the opposite for a few minutes until the new vibration takes hold. For example, if you are are having money worries and thinking "How am I going to pay this bill?", to counteract this vibration repeat "The money is here". To strengthen your new affirmation further include gratitude, eg "I am grateful that the money is here". You will actually feel a sense of calm replace the anxiety that was coursing through your body.

Please feel free to share any helpful techniques, or any feedback on this exercise.
May all your affirmations be powerful and your thoughts clear and positive.


To see more on this discussion become a fan of our facebook page "Perceive and Achieve".

No comments:

Post a Comment